What is nutrigenomics?
Is an analysis of the effects genetic SNPs have on cellular function and health.
Genetic variations affect how the body’s cell functions, biochemical pathways function, utilize nutrients and remove toxins.
An understanding of an individual’s genotype enables diet, lifestyle and nutraceuticals can be tailored to meet specific genetic needs and support proper cellular and or biochemical function.
This test sample uses a simple cheek swab.
Genetic testing to identify where an individual has genetic tendencies to have “hurdles” that may be contributing to a health system dysfunction leading to a symptom(s). Identifying where you have “genetic hurdles” allows for a more specific patient plan to be created that will offer support to help “jump” the “hurdle”. Nutrigenomic genetic testing covers areas of function such as;
- immune function
- environmental inflammation
- neurotrophic inflammation
- gastrointestinal function
- hormone metabolism
- carbohydrate fat and protein metabolism
- micronutrient utilization
- food sensitivity
- exercise impact on weight loss and performance
- cbd metabolism.
Add to a Package, $225
Organic Acid Testing
- Any yeast or bacteria present
- Vitamin and mineral levels
- Oxidative stress
- Neurotransmitter levels